Embark on a 3.5 hour guided kayak and snorkel tour with an expert guide. Enjoy a 3 mile kayak, visit 2-3 snorkel spots to see Green Sea Turtles, tropical fish, and other marine life endemic to Hawaii.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
To find the meeting point, search "Makena Landing Maui" on Google or Apple maps. If you're in the Makena Landing parking lot, with the ocean on the right, walk up over the little hill and you will see the kayaks. Alternatively, you can park at Maluaka Beach Parking Lot North and from there walk back towards Honoiki. Once there - ask for South Pacific KayaksOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to keep all items that cannot get wet in your car
- A wet pack will be provided for anything you bring on the kayak tour
- Please bring your towel and sunscreen
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket