Explore West Maui on this guided kayaking and snorkeling tour. Follow a guide on a kayak along the Olowalu or Ukumehame Coastline to see Green Sea Turtles, tropical fish, and other marine wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Ukumehame Beach State Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Snorkeling gear
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will have access to a dry bag to keep your belongings dry while on the water
- Anything that doesn't need to come with you in the water should be left in your car
- Early mornings offer calmer waters. For those who are beginner kayakers or can be sensitive to seasickness, the 7:15 AM kayaking tour is recommended
- The launch site will be moved a couple of miles up the coast if conditions are preferred there. You will need to keep an eye out for text messages/emails