Discover the McBryde Gardens, home to the world's largest collection of native Hawaiian flora.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
McBryde Garden, 4425 Lawaʻi Road, Koloa HI 96756. This is across the street from Spouting Horn. The South Shore Visitors Center is the gateway to McBryde Garden.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour begins and ends at the South Shore Visitors Center where parking, ticketing, gift shops, and water bottle filling stations are located across the Spouting Horn
- It is recommended to dress for the weather and terrain