See humpback whales in person from the safety and comfort of a motorboat and learn fascinating information from the knowledgeable crew. Partake in a hula performance and E Ho Mai ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at Pier D, slip 111Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour fees will be fully refunded if cancellation is made more than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour
- Fees will be refunded fully if a doctor’s note is presented for cancellations made within 24 hours before the tour
- Unfortunately, sightings are not guaranteed between November 15 - 30 (refunds will not be provided for this time frame)
- Whale sightings are guaranteed starting December 1 (guests can attend another tour at no cost if there were no whales spotted)