Kayak the crystal clear waters of Turtle Reef at the Olowalu Beach Reserve. Whale watch in the offshore waters of a whale sancturay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Olowalu Beach Reserve on Highway 30, mile marker 14.5. Check-in at Gold Jeep Grand Cherokee. Look for the red, white, and blue kayak trailer.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Digital underwater cameras are available for rent
- This activity requires basic swimming skills