Explore the south end of Maui by E-Bike. Ride with ease from location to location and snorkel in the amazing waters of Mokapua Beach, Ulua Beach, Polo Beach or Wailea Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Boss Frog's Bike ShopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- You must wear close-toed shoes and the provided helmet
- Riders must know how to ride a bike
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to sign the liability waiver
- Riders must meet minimum height of 4'10"
- Riders must meet minimum inseam 31"
- Riders weight must be at or below maximum payload of 125 kgs (275 lbs)
- Free parking is available at the meeting point
- No pedalling is necessary on RadPower Electric Bikes