Discover Africa's wildlife on a day tour to Kruger Park with an experienced photography guide. Capture fantastic photographs of the park's native animals and birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 5:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Skukuza, Pretoriuskop, and Hazyview.
- Snap breathtaking shots of Africa's wildlife in Kruger National Park
- Get up close and personal with the Big 5
- Benefit from the experience of an expert photography guide
- Make use of professional photography attachments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in and around Hazyview
- 2 Gimpro Gimbals per photographer
- Tea, coffee, and mineral water during the tour
- 2 x sandbags to rest camera lens
- Lens plates
- Power ports
- Wildlife photography guide
- Open safari vehicle
- Entry fees must be paid in cash for international visitors R400 per adult and R40 for the safari vehicle
- Kruger National Park conservation fees
- Lens and camera hire
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the parking lot of the Protea Hotel Kruger Gate reception.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for photographers of all levels.
- Mobile phone cameras are not suitable for this tour as you will need at least a 300mm lens to get good photographs.
- One non-photographer can go free per photographer. They are only required to pay conservation fees.
- A maximum of 3 photographers can be accommodated per tour.
- This tour price does not include Kruger National Park conservation fees, which are R105 per adult (RSA citizens) and R424 per adult (international visitors).
- Wildlife photography can be carried out in the park year-round, but the best times are from May to September. For birding, the best time is from November until April.