Explore a bushland haven for native wildlife at Healesville Sanctuary in the stunning Yarra Valley wine region.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at Healesville Sanctuary - Badger Creek Road, Healesville, Vic. 3777 Directions: By car: Take the Eastern Freeway out of Melbourne, then drive east along Maroondah Highway through Ringwood and Lilydale to Healesville. Turn right into Badger Creek Road, just past the township centre. From there, road signage will guide you to the Healesville Sanctuary carpark. Public Transport: Step 1. Train to Lilydale: catch a train from the Melbourne city centre to Lilydale Railway Station, travelling on the Lilydale line. Step 2. Bus to Healesville: from Lilydale Railway Station you need to catch bus 685 to Healesville, and then take a connecting bus (686 towards Badger Creek) which will take you to Healesville Sanctuary.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 16 years of age enter free on weekends, Victoria school holidays and Victoria public holidays
- Children 3 years and under receive free entry every day
- Healesville Sanctuary is open 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, 365 days a year
- The sanctuary is wheelchair accessible