You will discover Helsinki and experience a touch of Northern magic at Nuuksio Reindeer Park, which is the southernmost place in Finland where you can see reindeer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at your selected meeting point 5 minutes before the departure time. Your guide will have an A4 sign of "Helsinki Tour". If you have difficulty finding the guide, please call.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking indoors
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately