Discover the highlights of one of the world's most eco-friendly cities, as you explore Helsinki with a professional guide, and take a ferry to the UNESCO-listed sea fortress of Suomenlinna
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the Helsinki central railway station(the entrance that has two pairs of statues holding spherical balls). Your guide will be holding a sign of the logo. Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the meeting time. If you have difficulty finding the guide, please call.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.