Explore the highlights of Helsinki at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket which allows you to explore the city independently, only visiting the places that interest you most.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Japanese, Chinese, German, Swedish
- Audio guide included
- English, Russian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The stop that is used in the schedule is number 1. The bus stop is marked with a red CityTour Hop-On Hop-Off sign. Buses run daily from stop 1 every 30 minutes. During high season buses run every 20 minutes, and operating hours are increased by 1-2 hours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From May 2, buses depart every 20 or 30 minutes, depending on the schedule of the day