Find out what it feels like to float around in ice-cold water while staying completely warm and dry with a survival suit experience in the heart of Helsinki. Learn about rescue at sea and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- No swimming ability or experience needed
- No weather restrictions, this tour operates rain and shine
- You can come as you are in normal winter street wear
- Wearing your own wool pullover and wool socks is recommended