Visit Helsinki's most famous sites, before continuing to the Seurasaari Open-Air Museum, located on an island outside the city center. Here you will learn about the traditional Finnish way of life through a tour of the museum's manors and farmsteads.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following locations. Please contact the local supplier directly prior to the tour, to indicate where you would like to be picked up: • Hilton Helsinki Strand. Address: John Stenbergin ranta 4, 00530 Helsinki, Finland. • Hotel Kämp. Address: Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, Finland. • Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki. Address: Ruoholahdenranta 3, 00180 Helsinki, Finland • Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki. Address: Runeberginkatu 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland. • Scandic Park Helsinki. Address: Mannerheimintie 46, 00260 Helsinki, Finland.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum passenger requirements apply (there is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully)