Discover Helsinki like a local as you explore the city by tram with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Look for a guide with an “Authorized Helsinki guide” badge inside Paulig Kulma Cafe. Address: Aleksanterinkatu 9, 00100 Helsinki, Finland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Be prepared to walk up to 6 kilometers on the tour
- Tours take place in rain or shine
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions, public holidays, and events