Explore the breathtaking beauty of Nuuksio National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour and hike. Experience the Finnish wilderness at its most enchanting, and discover remote corners of the Nuuksio Lake uplands, rare fauna, tall trees, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Rautatientori (Railway Station Square), near the monument of Aleksis KiviOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 16 years old are free of charge if accompanied by an adult
- Hiking shoes are an advantage. Also bring something to change into in case of rain
- Please bring light food, because hiking after a substantial lunch is difficult