Visit the Herakleidon Museum, a unique center of learning which showcases the technological intelligence of the Ancient Greeks.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Redeem your ticket at the 1st of the museum's 2 buildings, located at 16 Herakleidon Street. It is walking distance from the Metro station Thisseio. The second building is at 37 Ap. Pavlou Street., which is 150 meters from the first building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The museum is located in Thisseio, very near the main entrance of the Acropolis which you can easily reach on foot and continue to explore