Encounter these majestic creatures on the ultimate whale watching experience lead by experts. Enjoy an experience based on over 30 years of whale research.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Listen to expert commentary from certified marine naturalists
- Gain exclusive interaction with an on-board whale researcher
- Enjoy underwater hydrophones to listen to live whale songs
- Eat complimentary snacks and soft drinks on-board
- Sightings guaranteed or receive a free return ticket
- Expert commentary from certified marine naturalists
- Interaction with on-board whale researcher
- Underwater hydrophones to listen to live whale songs
- On-board Jr. Naturalist Programme and free activity booklet
- Snack and soft drinks on-board
- Pacific Whale Foundation full color whale watch guide
- Sightings guaranteed or a free return ticket
- Travel on Hervey Bay’s newest, state of the art vessel
- Forward-facing seats with plenty of room and shade
- Panoramic water-level “whale’s eye” views
- Toilet facilities on-board
- Small-group experience with excellent photo opportunities
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Shop 1, Tourist Terminal, Great Sandy Straits Marina. Check in 30 minutes before activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- · We are committed to the highest sanitation standards and routinely clean our vessels throughout the trip. Staff will routinely remind guests to use our sanitizer stations, wash hands frequently and remain socially distanced, even during sightseeing and wildlife viewing.
- · Masks must be worn throughout the journey except while eating, drinking and snorkeling. Additional exceptions apply to children younger than two years of age.
- · Seats are pre-assigned to ensure proper distancing from other guests. We encourage guests to remain in their assigned section throughout the cruise.
- · Food and drink services have been modified to limit contact and minimize the potential transmission of germs or viruses.
- · To further limit unnecessary contact and exposure to others, we suggest guests bring their own snorkel equipment if possible. For guests who need to borrow snorkel equipment, our gear is thoroughly sanitized after every use.