Experience a seamless car rental service and enjoy the freedom to explore Hiroshima and nearby areas on your own. Choose either a 1 or 2-day car rental.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours - 1.5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Eki Rent-a-car office in Hiroshima Station. To find the office: exit the Shinkansen ticket gate, go down to the first floor, turn right after exiting the station for about 80 meters facing the facade of the Sheraton Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- International driver's license
Know before you go
- To drive in Japan, you must possess one of the following driver's licenses:
- ·Japanese driver's license (for those residing in Japan)
- ·International driving license and passport license issued and following the format established by the Geneva Convention
- ·Foreign driver's license, Japanese translation of the license, and passport driver's license issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Slovenia, Monaco, or Taiwan
- According to Japanese law, any child under the age of 6 needs to be in a child seat when riding in a car