Discover the district of Saijo, a hidden gem for sake fans boasting 8 breweries, 7 of which are situated along Sakagura-dori (Sake Brewery Street). Stroll through the historic streets going from brewery to brewery to enjoy tastings of local sake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the Higashihiroshimashi Information Centre 東広島市観光案内所 inside Saijo Station, 3-3 Saijōokamachi, Higashihiroshima-shi, Hiroshima-ken 739-0016, Japan. Your guide will be there holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise supplier of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required