Experience the natural beauty and rich culture of the Mekong Delta on a 2-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel down river to see the local life, enjoy folk music, and taste seasonal fresh fruit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in District 1 from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. If you are not staying on any of the above streets, please make your own way to the meeting point (112 Trần Hưng Đạo street, district 1, Hồ Chí Minh city).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. If you are staying outside District 1, please make your way to the meeting point and be on time as the local tour operator will not wait for latecomers
- The return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the local tour operator is not responsible
- Dress appropriately to visit the pagoda temple. Shoulders and knees must be covered
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility or heart problems