Discover the immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Visit the various traps used during the war and enter and crawl through one of the tunnels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. If your hotel is outside this area, you must make your own way to the downtown meeting point at 189 De Tham Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with heart problems