Visit the remaining site of a wholesale floating market on the Tien River, which was famous many years ago. Experience local life in rural villages, and observe the traditional Vietnamese architectural styles from ancient houses in Cai Be.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in District 1 from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. The time of pickup will be between 6:45AM-7:15AM, please be ready waiting in your hotel lobby on time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please be present at the meeting point on time (7:00AM-7:15AM). The meeting point is TNK travel office (22 Bui Vien Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not available for the handicapped or those with heart problems
- Please note that this is a big group tour with a maximum of 30 participants per group