Experience life in the Mekong Delta on a small group tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Travel down the narrow canals by rowing boat and get the chance to sample fresh fruits and the local coconut candy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and transfer to the centrally located hotel/accommodation in District 1 (except Đa Kao Ward, Tan Dinh Ward) from the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh, and Ký Con. If you are not staying on any of the above streets, please make your own way to the meeting point (112 Trần Hưng Đạo Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City). The pickup time in the above-prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the required pickup points. Show the mobile or printed voucher to the staff before commencing the activity.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to the active nature of the tour, it is not suitable for guests who are mobility restricted or suffer from heart conditions
- The Pagoda has a strict dress code and your shoulders and knees must be covered
- Due to traffic regulations, hotels/accommodation located in alleys will not be included in the pickup service
- The return drop-off time is subject to traffic conditions