Head out of the chaotic city and spend a relaxing day in the lush area of My Tho and the Mekong Delta. Cruise by boat, visit a bee factory, and learn how coconut candy is produced.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from all centrally located hotels in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup at the front entrance of the Saigon Opera House - Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites
- Children must be between 6 and 11 years of age inclusive
- Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both recommended and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate