Get ready for a day of Culture, lifestyle, art, adventure, nature, produce and wildlife, as you leave no stone unturned.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from most hotels in central Hobart (5km radius of CBD). Please provide the name and address of your accommodation upon booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- If you would like to do both MONA and Bonorong, you need to pay an additional $50.00 per person - that includes entry and ferry back to Salamanca. Once in Salamanca you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation
- Mt Wellington can sometimes be closed due to bad weather. If mountain is closed Rosny Lookout will be the substitute.