Discover the world-class beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, and native wildlife of Bruny Island on a day trip from Hobart. Taste the finest local produce from the ocean and the land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from the following locations in Hobart: • Quest Trinity House, Brooker Highway • Hobart Central YHA, Argyle Street • Tassie Backpackers, Brunswick Hotel • The Nook, Liverpool Street • Pickled Frog, Liverpool Street • Narrara Backpackers, Goulburn Street • Hobart Hostel • Backpackers Imperial, Collins Street • Information Centre, 16-20 Davey Street • Mantra, Sandy Bay Road (stand on Davey Street)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is available from select locations around Hobart. Please contact the local operator after booking to arrange your pickup details
- A minimum number of participants is required for this activity to operate. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or full refund