Iron Pot Cruises is a 2.5-hour cruise exploring the renowned waterways that influence Hobart's lifestyle. Visit Australia's oldest lighthouse, circumnavigate Betsey Island and discover the city's rich maritime past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, HobartOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dress to the conditions
- Remember your camera
- No minimum age or minimum numbers
- Tours depart daily