Discover one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam; from the modern delight of Da Nang city and its stunning coastline to the mysterious caves of Marble Mountain, over Vietnam's longest suspension bridge, through Hai Van Pass and on to Lang Co Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Any hotels/ private houses in Hoi An (all districts). The time will be a bit different between each pick-up point.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit Da Nang city and cross Vietnam longest suspension bridge to the new city in a peninsula
- Trek up to Marble mountain, with its stone carved pagoda built for the king's daughter to worship at
- Journey up Son Tra Peninsula to admire the beauty of the 67-meter high Linh Ung (Lady Buddha) statue at Bai But Pagoda
- Drive through the highest pass in the country, the iconic Hai Van Pass
- Stop at the stunning Lang Co Beach, with a gradually sloping, white-sand beach and warm shallow water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Cancelation fees:
- Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
- After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
- Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation