Visit the ancient Champa Kingdom that dates back to the 3rd century and has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set in a lovely valley surrounded by mountain peaks, the temples that were rebuilt in the 7th-century became a sanctuary of Hinduism.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (excluding South Hoi An area)
- Every child must be accompanied by 1 adult: additional children must pay the adult price