Experience the street food of Hoi An on a 2.5-hour tour, and unlock the secrets to the Old Town bite by bite. Visit a local bakery to taste a delicious sandwich, take your seats with the locals at a small café, explore the central market, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Eat your way through Hoi An Old Town
- Taste the unique dishes of central Vietnam
- Discover hidden food stalls and local cafés
- Explore a maze of alleys bursting with life
- Enjoy a coffee or beer at a riverside bar near the Japanese Covered Bridge
- Join the locals at the central market, and learn about the different ingredients
- English-speaking guide
- All food as indicated on the itinerary
- 1 bottle of water
- 1 coffee or beer
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Ticket for Hoi An Ancient Town 120.000VND or 6USD/person(in accordance with the Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation, visitors to Hoi An Old Quarter are required to purchase an entrance ticket before joining the tour. Please bring it with you in case the local authorities check)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the front entrance of Hoi An Post Office, 6 Tran Hung Dao street, Hoi AnOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour. If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Just meet at the start point.
- Please contact the local supplier if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number on your voucher (business hours only).
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for
- Light and comfortable clothing is recommended.
- Children must be aged 6 to 11 years inclusive. Children under 6 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Tours are conducted in English.
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegetarians and vegans. Please notify us in advance of any other food allergies.
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes often vary.