Get out of the city for a morning and explore the holy ruins of My Son, a stunning temple complex built by the Cham people over a period of 10 centuries to honor the Hindu gods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at centrally located hotels in Hoi An.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the rice paper workshop is offered by a local family-run business. As such, sometimes they may close for a day without prior notice. In such a case, alternative arrangements will be made
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- The tour includes pick-up at hotels within an 8 km radius of Hoi An city center, including resorts such as An Bang and Cua Dai Beach
- If your hotel is outside of the pick-up area, please make your way to the meeting point at 328 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street
- Please indicate that you intend to meet the tour group at the meeting point when you fill out the booking form
- Travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination