Join a scuba diving tour from Hollywell in Queensland and dive into the world's first artistically designed buoyant reef. Then, enjoy a second spectacular dive at the Wreck of the Scottish Prince.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Please wait for your driver outside your accommodation at the agreed upon pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Gold Coast Dive Adventures located in the Runaway Bay Marina in Hollywell. Drive into Runaway Bay Marina. Leave the water on your left-hand side and drive to the very end of the marina. The dive base is located behind the Marine Auction office (on the opposite end from the boat ramp). Free parking is available at the marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Diving certification
Know before you go
- This dive tour is for certified divers only and not suitable as an introductory diving experience
- Diving requirements for participants:
- You must be qualified as an Open Water Diver or higher with any agency
- You must have recent dive experience within 12 months if you have less than 25 logged dives or within 24 months if you have logged more than 25 dives
- You must present your diving certification card on the day and complete an online dive waiver
- The wreck has no areas that can be penetrated hence no wreck diving certification is needed
- An in-water dive guide will be available to help you navigate the dive sites
- Scuba diving activities are weather dependent, and any weather issues will be communicated to you the day prior via phone or using the email addresses provided when booking
- Toilet and shower facilities are available at the marina