Take a day trip to the Hong Kong Global Geopark, which is made up of the Sai Kung Volcanic Rock Region and the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region. Whilst out on the water you will be able to explore the area, and can discover its sea life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Hang Hau MTR station "exit B2". Outside the exit, beside the the 7-11 store as depicted in the photograph. If running late please call or get in touch as we may be able to make alternate arrangements.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Other departure times are available if needed upon request
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- You can choose between a single or a double kayak