Head to the best scenic viewpoints on Oahu and take the chance to sample local cuisine, with this food and sightseeing combination tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected hotels in Honolulu.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from famous lookouts and viewpoints
- Enjoy a malasada from the world-famous Leonard’s Bakery
- Explore the historic town of Haleiwa on Oahu’s North Shore
- Taste locally-grown coffee and chocolate and nuts at the Macadamia Nut Farm
- Savor a delicious lunch at a shrimp truck, at your own expense
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Malasada (Portuguese donut)
- Coffee, chocolate, and macadamia nut samples
- Bottled water
- Lunch (cash only)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note, Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays for the preservation of the reef and marine life.
- Please bring cash to pay for lunch.