3. Oahu: Ka Moana Luau at Sea Life Park with Dinner & Show
Get tickets to the oceanfront dinner theatre of Ka Moana Luau and enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment and a tropical-themed buffet dinner. Sip on a welcome Mai Tai with the celebrity option. Upgrade your experience by choosing hotel transfers from Waikiki. Get access to Sea Life Park Hawaii.
After check-in, head inside the venue where you can take part in a number of cultural activities. Enjoy some lei making, temporary tattoos, a hula lesson, coconut-headband weaving, and a ukulele lesson.
The dinner selections are from Sea Life Park's executive chef. The buffet selections include:
Greens and Salads:
• Island greens with mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles and Asian dressing
• Fruit salad
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Fresh taro rolls
• Poi samples
• Crisp vegetable stir-fry
• Sweet potatoes
• Steamed white rice
• Fresh grilled mahi mahi with macadamia nut crème sauce
• Chicken yakitori with teriyaki sauce
• Kalua pork
• Pineapple cake
• Hot tea
• Fruit punch
• Island Mai Tai’s
• Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
• Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
You can also purchase additional drinks at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
Following dinner, you will enjoy an award-winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia. The show navigates through Polynesia on a way-finding adventure. Your experience culminates with the Polynesian Sword of Fire dance and don’t be surprised if you find yourself as part of the experience.