Explore the historic downtown area of Boulder City. Discover all sides of the Hoover Dam and get the complete, albeit funny, history of the engineering marvel that saved Las Vegas from a comedian guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at or near most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. Please be ready at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Non-folding strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Explosive substances
- Making fire
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- You will climb 69 steps or walk the ramps to reach the top of the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Bridge. There is no elevator.
- Pacemakers are not allowed inside of the power plant tour (when operational).
- Power plant tours are currently closed.