Take a guided journey to the most impressive spots in the provinces of Salta and Jujuy. Explore the traditional towns of Cachi and Humahuaca, among others, to discover major cultural buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You must to right at 7.00 am to pick up at Downtown Hotels
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are high-quality minivans
- The guide is bilingual and will speak both English and Spanish in case the group is mixed