Challenge yourself to a hike on the Peruvian highlands. See its most important peaks. End your experience at the glorious Humantay Glacier Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- - Pickup from hotels in Cusco City - You will receive an email confirmation from the local partner with the exact pickup time
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Hike difficulty is moderate. Lake altitude is 4,200 meter or 13,780 feet
- It is recommended to be acclimatized before the tour, as the hike is done at a high altitude
- Bring weather-appropriate clothes, extra layers and rain gear during rainy season (December to March), hiking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring local currency as some local stores only accept cash