Travel north toward the luscious fertile lands of the Hunter Valley, one of the most famous wine growing regions in Australia. Delight and tantalize your taste buds, experience a variety of cellar doors and farm gate visits for local produce tastings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside The Grace Hotel at the 77 York St entrance. Be sure to not wait inside the lobby as the driver is not able to leave the bus unattended. This is located opposite The King York building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid photo ID to drink alcohol
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions, special events, and road closures
- The vehicles have high back non-reclining seats with seat belts that you must wear
- The average group size for this tour is between 8 and 14 passengers
- The tour ends at approximately 6:30 OM near George Street with the closest train station being Central Sydney