Enjoy an exciting quad bike safari ride through the Egyptian desert. Travel from Hurghada as you jump over sand dunes and zip across the sand to a traditional Bedouin village. Meet the locals and enjoy tea and hooka as you compare your cultures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel. Please note that the pick-up times is vary between the hotels so please make sure you added the hotel name in order to receive the exact pick-up time. Pick-up starts from 1:00 PM and return is at around 6:00 PM. Pickup is only available from Hurghada for this option.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The minimum age for driving is 16-years-old
- Helmet provided
- Pregnant women are not allowed to ride a quad bike
- Disclaimer form against damage and personal injury required to be signed
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session
- Please note that this tour starts from Hurghada. Pick-up from hotels in Makadi Bay, El Gouna, Soma Bay, Sahl Hasheesh, and Safaga requires a EUR 10 surcharge per person