Spot whale species from a RIB boat tour on this guided tour from Húsavík. See puffins during the late spring and summer during puffin season. Get up close and personal to the local marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Húsavík Adventures's ticket office. It is a shared building with the parent company North Sailing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Puffin season is from May 1st - August 20th
- The minimum age onboard is 8 year old age, or 140 centimeters in height, but bringing younger children is acceptable when the sea conditions are calm so please check the weather forecast if booking with children
- Customers with health issues such as a weak heart, bad back, epilepsy, or mobility issues can be assisted by contacting the local partner prior to the tour
- The local partner reserves the right to cancel departures due to bad weather or lack of passengers