Explore the breathtaking beaches of Formentera and Ibiza on an all-inclusive boat trip and spend the afternoon in Formentera. Jump into the crystal clear water, relax on sunbeds while sipping on drinks, and enjoy a sunset dinner with fresh local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the boat pier in Playa d'en Bossa next to Bar Albatros. Boarding starts at 10:25 am. The boat pier at the end of the beach in Playa d'en Bossa, next to Hotel The Ibiza Twiins and Bar Happiness. If you come by bus, take the L14 and leave at the station at Hotel Marenostrum or Hotel Goleta. The boat pier is between these two stations. If you come by car, there is a parking space 10 meters away from the boat pier. It's at the intersection of Carrer de la Punta and Pere Matutes Noguera. The address for your navigation system is Carrer de la Punta 2, 07800 Ibiza, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is for adults only
- To respect the nature reserve, there is no loud DJ music onboard
- Recommended dresscode: Boho chic, smart casual
- You will be dropped off at the port of Formentera (La Savina) at 12:15h. Enjoy free time until 17:30h. No guide in Formentera.