Spend a late afternoon exploring the brilliant reefs of Icacos Island on a boat cruise from Fajardo. Snorkel in Puerto Rico's clear waters before sundown, then sip on drinks and eat snacks onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before check-in starts. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable. Use the Puerto Chico Marina visitor’s entrance and let the guard know you are joining a tour aboard "El Kraken". Continue driving and park at visitor’s parking (gravel and trees). After parking, walk and enter the marina using the pedestrian gate. Check-in at the white tent, next to the marina main office and restaurant Cinco Nudos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Personal medication
- Face mask or protective covering
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Viewing the sunset is favorable to weather conditions (clouds).
- Restrooms are available in the marina and a half bathroom is available on the boat.
- This tour may not be suitable for participants with serious medical conditions or surgeries.
- In order to board the boat, you will need to flex your knees and use your legs to climb the sea ladder.
- Please bring any needed medication aboard.
- Guests with food allergies or other dietary preferences are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages.
- There is a minimum of 8 guests for this tour to run.