Go horseback riding in the rural areas of Iguazú and visit a local Guaraní community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be between 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the falls. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility