Get the city card for Innsbruck and enjoy all this wonderful city has to offer — access to museums, attractions, cable cars, and the hop-on hop-off bus. With all your admission tickets and transportation taken care of, you can hit the town running.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy free one-time admission to museums, some cable cars, city walks, and more
- Travel free on public transport: IVB, hop-on hop-off bus, and the shuttle bus to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Discover Innsbruck at a great price
- Take advantage of many discounts including the Tyrolean Evening and casino
- One time admission to all Innsbruck sites, museums, and attractions
- Public transport
- Hop-on hop-off bus, "Sightseer Innsbruck"
- Shuttle bus to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Other discounts
- 1 uphill and 1 downhill cable car ride at Nordkettenbahn, Patscherkofelbahn and (during summer) Glungezerbahn
- Food and drinks
- Special exhibitions
- Using the lift with sports equipment
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tourist Information Innsbruck, Entrance Old Town, Burggraben 3: Bus and Tram lines to stop "Maria Theresien Straße"/"Center"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No refund is provided if the facilities cannot be visited during the period of validity, or if a museum/attraction is closed or if lifts are not working on account of maintenance work, weather etc. Find the opening hours on the attractions' respective websites.
- Direct access with your city card at the following attractions, no queuing necessary at the cashier:
- Alpenzoo, Glungezerbahn, Nordkettenbahn and Patscherkofelbahn
- This voucher must be redeemed at the Tourist Information Center in Innsbruck. More information will be provided following booking