Travel from Interlaken high into the mountains on this night sledding adventure. Take in the starlit winter panorama and then zip down a moonlit sled run.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Snow clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The track is unlit, but you can see well due to the snow
- Warm winter clothing, including gloves, ski pants, jacket, and beanies are available to rent onsite
- You will receive a safety briefing before you begin, and you'll be led by a guide on the sled track
- Frequent stops are made to regroup on the way down