Step onboard and enjoy a full day soaking in the magnificent scenery of Lake Thun. Enjoy time on Lake Brienz during the spring and summer months.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The main departure points are: • Thun: Seestrasse 9, 3600 Thun • Interalken West: Kanalpromenade 1, 3800 Interlaken • Spiez: Seestrase 69, 3700 Spiez • Interalken Ost: Lanzenen 1, 3800 Interlaken (only from the be beginning of April to mid-October) • Brienz: Quai 1, 3855 Brienz (only from the be beginning of April to mid-October)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check the timetable before traveling
- Lake Brienz cruise is only available during summer (starting at the beginning of April until mid-October) please always check the exact dates. During the winter months, there are no boat cruises in the evening and generally a shortened offer than in the summer months
- For the Day Pass Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it is recommended to start your journey in Thun.
- Reduced time table for Lake Brienz until the end of season (5th Nov. 23)