See the world from Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest-altitude railway station, 3,454 meters above sea level. After a scenic train ride to the top, enjoy the amenities and stunning views of the Alps.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- You will need to redeem your ticket by showing the voucher at Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, or Wengen train stations
- If you do not exchange your voucher and board the train, you will need to pay a 10 CHF service fee
- Departure time is anytime between the operating hours
- This is not a guided tour
- In case of bad weather conditions such as rain, fog or snow, the train will run, but the view of the glacier and the mountain range will be limited and no refund will be given