Enjoy a true Highland adventure as you explore Scotland’s most beautiful glen. Learn about the battle of Culloden as you explore the single-track lanes through a Caledonian pine forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All Inverness tours will depart from the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral, Ardross Street, Inverness, IV3 5NS. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From April 1, 2023, admission to Culloden Battlefield will be included in the tour price. Before this date, this is an optional visit. Tickets can be purchased during the tour
- The Culloden Visitor Center will be closed on the following dates: all of January 2023, February 6, February 13, February 20, February 27, March 6, March 13, March 20, and March 27, but the battlefield will still be open
- Keep in mind you're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22x17x10 inches), plus a small bag for onboard personal items