Enjoy a true Highland adventure as you explore Scotland’s most beautiful glen. Learn about the battle of Culloden as you explore the single-track lanes through a Caledonian pine forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Find your bus at the bus stop next to Inverness Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- From April 1, 2023, admission to Culloden Battlefield will be included in the tour price. Before this date, this is an optional visit. Tickets can be purchased during the tour
- The Culloden Visitor Center will be closed on the following dates: all of January 2023, February 6, February 13, February 20, February 27, March 6, March 13, March 20, and March 27, but the battlefield will still be open
- Keep in mind you're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22x17x10 inches), plus a small bag for onboard personal items